Do any of the above sounds similar to the frustrations you have?
- My Chinese client suddenly disappeared after asking tons of questions, I wonder what happened?
- Chinese clients are more and more important to my business nowadays, they’ve got money! But I don’t know how to connect with them, they don’t seem interested to talk to me.
- It’s hard for me to know what’s on their mind, and they seem unwilling to open up and tell me more about themselves.
The problem we are solving today
Wealthy Chinese clients are becoming more and more important to your business, yet they have completely different expectations for service. It’s important to understand then because when we learn how to make clients happy is when we make sales.
However, it’s hard to understand those because of culture difference, plus many Chinese clients don’t seem to share their thoughts.
Your experience is largely built upon interactions with western clients, which doesn’t help to understand what the Chinese clients expect. Every day you delay, you are handing your clients over to competition. You are leaving money on the table and sending potential clients out the door.
Course：Chinese Clients: How to Beat Their Expectation and Maximize your opportunity
This is a course focusing on doing business with Chinese high net worth individuals (Chinese HNWI), one of the biggest new opportunities in the industry today. There are 6 lessons in total.
What you will learn:
- How to make your message resonate with Chinese buyers
- How to make Chinese clients trust you
- How to close deals from Chinese clients
- How to get more Chinese client referrals
Your clients need to say: “Ooh, tell me more”, “How do I pay?”, “When can we sign the contract?
- Lesson 1: Hitting the sweet spot
- Lesson 2: Why are the wealthy Chinese always in a rush?
- Lesson 3: How to make Chinese clients open up?
- Lesson 4: How to communicate effectively with Chinese Clients?
- Lesson 5: How to shape Chinese clients’ decisions?
- Lesson 6: How to win referrals from Chinese clients?
Who this course is for
- Those currently working in sales looking to increase their business from Chinese clients
- Those considering sales as a career in the future
- Anyone who has to deal with Chinese clients face-to-face
Note: Chinese high-net-worth individuals: High net worth individuals who grew up in China, mostly Mainland China, currently living in China or anywhere in the world. Yup, The Crazy Rich Asians. In this course, we will use “Chinese clients”, and ”Chinese buyers” to refer to this group to keep things brief.