How to negotiate with Chinese investors and buyers?
How to sell property to a Chinese buyer?
How do you build trust with international buyers?
Whether you are in real estate investing, financial advisor services, or in luxury goods industry, it’s important to attract and retain the affluent and high net worth Chinese.
Yet, it’s a challenge to connect with them. How to get insights about the Chinese super rich, what does a wealthy Chinese want, and how to gain their trust?
Chinese clients don’t trust easily. On top of that, you also face culture differences and language barriers.
This is a free email course to help you attract and connect with them: the affluent and high net worth Chinese investors and buyers.
I am Tess, I was global director of business development at Harry Winston Diamonds, I was also involved in launching HSBC Premier in China. I built High Net Worth Academy to help you attract, sell and retain the affluent and high net worth clients.
Course：Chinese Clients: How to Beat Their Expectation and Maximize your opportunity
This is a course focusing on doing business with the affluent and high net worth Chinese clients, the wealthy Chinese. There are 6 lessons in total.
What you will learn:
- Gain insights on wealthy Chinese clients
- How to connect with Chinese buyers
- How to build trust with Chinese investors
- How to negotiate with Chinese clients
- Lead generation, how to build a Chinese clients list
Your clients need to say: “Ooh, tell me more”, “How do I pay?”, “When can we sign the contract?
- Lesson 1: What do wealthy Chinese buyers want?
- Lesson 2: Why are the wealthy Chinese always in a rush?
- Lesson 3: How to build trust with the affluent and high net worth Chinese clients?
- Lesson 4: How to communicate effectively with Chinese Clients?
- Lesson 5: How to persuade Chinese clients?
- Lesson 6: How to get lead referrals from Chinese clients?
Who this course is for
- Professionals who work with real estate buyers and investors, are financial advisors or work in the luxury goods industry
- Professional who are looking for international, especially Chinese buyers and investors
Note: Chinese high-net-worth individuals: High net worth individuals who grew up in China, mostly Mainland China, currently living in China or anywhere in the world. Yup, The Crazy Rich Asians. In this course, we will use “Chinese clients”, and ”Chinese buyers” to refer to this group to keep things brief.